Saturday, September 02, 2006

 

Destination

I was a traveler looking for ‘Love’,
Going in search not knowing how,
It would touch you they said when your ego takes a bow,
Putting an end to all the world’s row.

I was a traveler looking for ‘Peace’,
It they said could heal the world with ease,
And give humanity a fresh lease,
So all this terror would unfailingly cease.

I was a traveler looking for ‘Happiness’,
It they said one could harness,
In a bid to fill our lives with richness,
For which the whole world was waiting in readiness.

Then it dawned on me to travel inward,
Find ‘Love’ in my heart and fly like a bird,
Find ‘Peace’ in my mind and move forward,
Find ‘Happiness’ in my thoughts cool and collected into a herd.

Yes, each of these three great quality,
Is the answer to all our quest in finality,
Aiding us to revamp in totality,
Raising man from beast to ‘Divinity’.

Comments:
I liked this very much , because we are constantly seeking for love, peace and happiness hoping to find them externally. But the truth and the only way we can achieve these are by looking for them within ourselves

If we are able to give , love, peace and happiness, we will reap the bounty within ourselves
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?